- Terms and Conditions for use of this web site
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Stones and Colours for Special Occasions
- Supply of Special High Quality Stones
- Care and Maintenance of Jewellery
- Jewellery Insurance
- Ring re-sizing service and size comparisons
- Gift Ideas for Special Occasions
- Jewellery Valuations
- Jewellery Repairs
- Watch Repairs and Replacement Batteries
- Engraving and Etching
- Useful Links
- We buy Gold – Selling your Gold and The Gold Standard code of conduct
It is important to have insurance against loss or damage of your valuables not only whilst at home but also whilst out and about. “All Risks” cover is available through our insurance brokers TH March. We can provide you with their contact information and they will be able to provide you with a quotation.
Insurers will require a copy of a valuation or recent receipt for certain items to substantiate their existence and worth. Stirlings can help here.
We provide a personal, confidential and professional jewellery valuation service. This can range from a single article or stone to a complete collection. The written report is suitable for insurance purposes.
A re-valuation is recommended at least every three years and sometimes more frequently if there have been large fluctuations in base metal or stones prices.
Call us on 01922 623 905 to find out more and for details of our current pricing structure.